On behalf of the USG-United Scientific Group, we are honored and delighted to welcome you to the 3rd International Conference on Optics,
Photonics and Lasers will be held on November 9-11, 2022, Online/Virtual.
It’s a short welcoming address just to underline how optical science and technology are changing our lives today. Thus, this conference is designed for both academic and industry experts to discuss advances in optics, lasers, and photonics technology and advance future applications.
City University of New York
New York, NY
The City College of New York
New York, NY
RIKEN Center for
Advanced Photonics, Japan
Eicke R. Weber
Chair, European Solar Manufacturing Council ESMC, Belgium
Nebraska Lincoln, NE
Michael J. Naughton
Marcus J Kitchen
Xi'an Jiaotong University
University of Sannio
National University of Singapore
Beijing University of Technology
Best Poster Presentation Award
United Scientific Group is presenting the award to a best poster presenter to support and encourage young researchers to build their confidence.
Best Poster Presenter Award Price - $200 US Dollars
Certificate - The winners will receive a certificate issued by USG.
- Presenter must submit their abstract (including all co-authors information).
- Presenter must be registered for the OPL-2022 Annual Meeting.
- The presentation will be judged by the panelist and an award will be given after the conference
Topics Covered in OPL-2022
- Optical Design and Instrumentation
- Novel Development- Optical Materials and Applications
- Photonic Networks and Devices
- Nonlinear Optics and Photonics
- Laser Science and Technology
- Atomic Physics
- Laser and Fiber Technologies
- Green Photonics in Industry and Infrastructure
- Solar Energy and Photovoltaics
- Optical and Photonic Communications and Signaling
- Optical Fibers and Sensing Technologies
- Metamaterials and Metasurfaces
- Integrated Optics and Nanophotonics
- 2D Materials
- Quantum Science, Communications and Applications
- Holography and Fiber Devices
- Other multidimensional Applications of Photonics, Optics and Lasers
- Biomedical Applications